Follow Us on Social Media!
Center Players has a strong commitment to educate, enrich and encourage a healthy quality of life for all the diverse members of the community we serve through the use of the performing arts. We honor that commitment in the following ways:
- In keeping with our mission, Center Players hosts group tours of our facilities that can include observing rehearsals.
- Through Monmouth Regional Chamber of Commerce, we offer fundraising and sponsorship opportunities to form relationships between local businesses and the arts.
- Our monthly play readings encourage community members to experience live theater at no charge.
- We secure corporate, business and community sponsorships for patrons with special needs so they may attend performances without charge through our Caring Community Ticket Program.
- At Center Players, people with disabilities are welcome in our audience, as actors and as members of our production team.
- We often choose material that is socially relevant, encourages empathy, and builds bridges between various groups within our community.
- Our productions offer fundraising opportunities for other community organizations.